Hikvision 4 x 6 MP POWERED-BY-DARKFIGHTER FIXED TURRET NETWORK CAMERA + 4CH 4K NVR Recorder Kits
- 1 x Hikvision 4CH 4K NVR (HIK-DS-7604NI-I1-4P)
- 4 x 6 MP POWERED-BY-DARKFIGHTER FIXED TURRET NETWORK CAMERA
Fixed 2.8mm (HIK-DS-2CD2365G1-I-2)
- 1 x Bay HDD, Optional to Hard Drive.
6 MP POWERED-BY-DARKFIGHTER FIXED TURRET NETWORK CAMERA
- 2.8mm Lens
- High-quality imaging with 6 MP resolution
- Excellent low-light performance via powered-by-DarkFighter technology
- Efficient H.265+ compression technology
- Clear imaging against strong backlight due to 120 dB true WDR technology
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- Robust structure design with full metal materials
Hikvision model - DS-2CD2365G1-I
- Image Sensor - 1/2.4" Progressive Scan CMOS
- Min. Illumination - Colour: 0.014 Lux @ (F1.6, AGC ON)
- Shutter Speed - 1/3 s to 1/100,000 s
- Slow Shutter - Yes
- Wide Dynamic Range - 120dB
- Day & Night - IR Cut Filter
- Angle Adjustment - Pan: 0° to 360°, tilt: 0° to 75°, rotate: 0° to 360°
- Focus - Fixed
- Lens Type - 2.8/4/6 mm
- FOV - 2.8 mm, horizontal FOV: 99°, vertical FOV: 61°, diagonal FOV: 128° 4 mm, horizontal FOV: 80°, vertical FOV: 51°, diagonal FOV: 101° 6 mm, horizontal FOV: 60°, vertical FOV: 38°
- Aperture - F2.0
- Lens Mount - M12
- Aperture Type - Fixed
IR Range - Up to 30 m
Wavelength - 850nm
- Max. Resolution - 3072 × 2048
- Main Stream - 50Hz: 20 fps (3072 × 2048, 3072 × 1728, 2944 × 1656), 25 fps (2560 × 1440, 1920 × 1080, 1280 × 720) 60Hz: 20 fps (3072 × 2048, 3072 × 1728, 2944 × 1656), 30 fps (2560 × 1440, 1920 × 1080, 1280 × 720)
- Sub Stream - 50Hz: 25fps (640 × 480, 640 × 360, 320 × 240) 60Hz: 30fps (640 × 480, 640 × 360, 320 × 240)
- Third Stream - 50Hz: 25fps (1280 × 720, 640 × 360, 352 × 288) 60Hz: 30fps (1280 × 720, 640 × 360, 352 × 240)
- Video Compression - Main stream: H.265/H.264 Sub stream: H.265/H.264/MJPEG Third stream: H.265/H.264
- Video Bit Rate - 32 Kbps to 16 Mbps
- H.264 Type - Main Profile/High Profile
- H.265 Type - Main Profile
- H.264+ - Main stream supports
- H.265+ - Main stream supports
- Scalable Video Coding (SVC) - H.264 and H.265 encoding
- Region Of Interest (ROI) - Support 1 fixed region for main stream and sub stream separately
- Simultaneous Live View - Up to 6 channels
- API - ONVIF (PROFILE S, PROFILE G, PROFILE T), ISAPI, SDK, Ehome
- Protocols - TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, PPPoE, NTP, UPnP, SMTP, SNMP, IGMP, 802.1X, QoS, IPv6, UDP, Bonjour, SSL/TLS
- User/Host - Up to 32 users,3 levels: Administrator, Operator and User
- Security - Password protection, complicated password, HTTPS encryption, 802.1X authentication (EAP-TLS 1.2, EAP-LEAP, EAP-MD5), watermark, IP address filter, basic and digest authentication for HTTP/HTTPS, WSSE and digest authentication for ONVIF, TLS1.2
- Network Storage - Support micro SD/SDHC/SDXC card (128G) local storage, NAS (NFS,SMB/CIFS), ANR
- Clienti - VMS-4200, Hik-Connect, Hik-Central
- Web Browser - Plug-in required live view: IE8+ Plug-in free live view: Chrome 57.0+, Firefox 52.0+, Safari 11+ Local Service: Chrome 41.0+, Firefox 30.0+
- Day/Night Switch - Day/Night/Auto/Schedule
- Target Cropping - Yes
- DNR - 3D DNR
- Image Enhancement - BLC/3D DNR/HLC
- Image Settings - Rotate mode, saturation, brightness, contrast, sharpness, AGC, and white balance are adjustable by client software or web browser
- Video Output - No
- On-Board Storage - Built-in Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC slot, up to 128 GB
- Hardware Reset - Reset via reset button on camera body, web browser and client software
- Communication Interface - 1 RJ45 10M/100M self-adaptive Ethernet port
- Interface Style - Pigtail style interface
- Basic Event - Motion detection, video tampering alarm, exception (network disconnected, IP address conflict, illegal login, HDD full, HDD error)
- Smart Event - Line crossing detection, intrusion detection, unattended baggage, object removal, face detection, scene change detection
- Linkage Method - Trigger recording: memory card, network storage, pre-record and post-record Trigger captured pictures uploading: FTP, HTTP, NAS, Email Trigger notification: HTTP, ISAPI, alarm output , Email
- Web Client Language - 32 languages English, Russian, Estonian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Greek, German, Italian, Czech, Slovak, French, Polish, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Romanian, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Croatian, Slovenian, Serbian, Turkish, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Portuguese (Brazil)
- General Function - One-key reset, anti-flicker, three streams, heartbeat, mirror, privacy masks, password reset via e-mail, pixel counter, HTTP listening, password protection, watermark, IP address filter
- Storage Conditions -30 °C to 60 °C (-22 °F to 140 °F), humidity 95% or less (non-condensing)
- Startup And Operating Conditions-30 °C to +60 °C (-22 °F to +140 °F), Humidity 95% or less (non-condensing)
- Power Supply - 12 VDC ± 25%, Φ 5.5 mm coaxial power plug; reverse polarity protection, PoE (802.3af, class 3)
- Power Consumption And Current - 12 VDC, 0.5 A, max: 6 W PoE: (802.3af, 36 VDC to 57 VDC), 0.3 A to 0.2 A, max: 7.5 W
- Camera: Φ 138.3 × 125 mm (5.4″ × 4.9″)
- With package: 170 × 170 × 150 mm (6.7 × 6.7\" × 5.9\")"
- Camera: 730 g (1.6 lb.)
- With package: 1050 g (2.3 lb.)
- EMC47 CFR Part 15, Subpart B; EN 55032: 2015, EN 61000-3-2: 2014, EN 61000-3-3: 2013, EN 50130-4: 2011 +A1: 2014; AS/NZS CISPR 32: 2015; ICES-003: Issue 6, 2016; KN 32: 2015, KN 35: 2015
- Safety - UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1:2005 + Am 1:2009 + Am 2:2013, EN 60950-1:2005 + Am 1:2009 + Am 2:2013, IS 13252(Part 1):2010+A1:2013+A2:2015
- Environment 2011/65/EU, 2012/19/EU, Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006
- Protection - Ingress protection: IP67 (IEC 60529-2013), IK10 (IEC 62262:2002) IP67
4-CH 1U 4 POE 4K NVR (HIK-DS-7604NI-I1-4P)
- H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264 video formats
- Up to 4-ch IP camera inputs
- 2-ch@12 MP (20fps)/4-ch@8 MP (25fps)/8-ch@4 MP (30fps)
- 4-ch synchronous playback at up to 8MP resolution
- Model - DS-7604NI-I1/4P
Specifications Video And Audio
- IP Video Input - 4-ch Up to 12 MP resolution
- HDMI Output - 4K (3840 × 2160)/60Hz, 4K (3840 × 2160)/30Hz, 2K (2560 × 1440)/60Hz, 1920 × 1080p/60Hz, 1600 × 1200/60Hz, 1280 × 1024/60Hz, 1280 × 720/60Hz, 1024 × 768/60Hz
- VGA Output - 1920 × 1080p/60Hz, 1280 × 1024/60Hz, 1280 × 720/60Hz, 1024 × 768/60Hz
- CVBS Output - 1-ch, BNC (1.0 Vp-p, 75 Ω), resolution: PAL: 704 × 576, NTSC: 704 × 480
- Incoming Bandwidth - 40 Mbps
- Audio Output - 1-ch, RCA (Linear, 1 KΩ)
- Two-Way Audio - 1-ch, RCA (2.0 Vp-p, 1 k Ω)
- Decoding Format - H.265/H.265+/H.264/H.264+/MPEG4
- Decoding Capability - 2-ch@12 MP (20fps)/4-ch@8 MP (25fps)/8-ch@4 MP (30fps)
- Synchronous Playback - 4-ch
- Recording Resolution - 12 MP/8 MP/6 MP/5 MP/4 MP/3MP/1080p/UXGA/720p /VGA/4CIF /DCIF/2CIF/CIF/QCIF
- Network Protocol - TCP/IP, DHCP, Hik-Connect, DNS, DDNS, NTP, SADP, SMTP, NFS, iSCSI, UPnP™, HTTPS
- Network Interface1 RJ-45 10/100/1000 Mbps self-adaptive Ethernet interface
- Interface - 4 RJ-45 10/100 Mbps self-adaptive Ethernet interfaces
- SATA - 1 SATA interface
- Capacity - Up to 8 TB capacity for each HDD
- USB Interface - Front panel: 1 × USB 2.0; Rear panel: 1 × USB 3.0
- Alarm In/Out - 4/1
- Power Supply - 48 VDC, 1.8 A
- Consumption - ≤ 15 W
- Working Temperature -10 to +55º C (+14 to +131º F)
- Working Humidity - 10 to 90 %
- Dimension (W × D × H) - 315 × 240 × 48 mm (12.4" × 9.4" × 1.9")
- ≤ 1.18Kg (2.6 lb)
Hikvision, Dahua, Samsung HiLook 3 years back to base manufacturer warranty.
Hard Drive 1 year warranty
Consumer Law, Return, Refund and Exchange Policy:
(a) ACL: Certain legislation including the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) in the Consumer and Competition Act 2010 (Cth), and similar consumer protection laws and regulations may confer you with rights, warranties, guarantees and remedies relating to the provision of goods or services to you by us via the Site which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. Our liability is governed solely by the ACL and these Terms.
(b) Goods: If you are a consumer as defined in the ACL, the following notice applies to you: “Our goods come with warranties and guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (Consumer Guarantees). You are entitled to a replacement or a refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure
(c) Our warranties: To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all express and implied warranties, and all material and work is provided to you without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We expressly disclaim all warranties including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
(d) Manufacturer warranties: Certain products, including particular models of IP security cameras and DVR/NVR equipment, may come with a manufacturer’s warranty. The manufacturer’s warranty is in addition to but may overlap with any rights and remedies you may have under applicable law, including any Consumer Guarantees. If you are not considered a “consumer” within the meaning of the ACL, the manufacturer’s warranty may be your sole remedy. You should check the manufacturer’s warranty, as many manufacturers’ warranties do not apply in a business or commercial setting. Please contact the manufacturer if you would like to make a claim under the manufacturer’s warranty.
e) Repair, replacement or a refund: If you wish to seek repair, replacement or a refund for a product, please contact us and we will explain the requirements to you. This may include you providing evidence of the faulty product to us.
(f) Refund: You are not entitled to a refund for change of mind. If you are entitled to a refund, we will only give you the refund once evidence of faulty product is received by us, or we have received the product at our warehouse and inspected it and assessed whether it is eligible for a refund under these Terms. Any refund we make will be by the same payment method used to purchase the product.
(g) Installed: Subject to this clause, we will not accept for return any product that has been used, connected, installed, attempted to be connected or installed, or if your product is custom-made or is a special buy product.
(h) Packaging: You must adequately package any product you are returning for our collection to ensure that it is not damaged during return delivery to our warehouse. You are also responsible for arranging the return delivery and the costs involved.
(i) Duty of care: You have a duty of care for the product while it is in your possession. If you damage products, then subsequently return the products, you may be liable to pay to repair the product to its original condition. In these circumstances, where a repair is not economically viable, no refund will be made.
CCTVGUY makes no representations concerning the legality of certain product applications such as the making, transmission, or recording of video and/or audio signals of others without their knowledge and/or consent. We encourage you to check and comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations before engaging in any form of surveillance or any transmissions of radio frequencies. Prices, specifications, and availability are subject to change without notice. Transmitter ranges given are a conservative clear line of sight ranges. Your range may be more or less, depending on conditions. CCTVGUY and the CCTVGUY logo are registered trademarks of CCTVGUY Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective companies. All rights reserved. All pictures, graphics, and descriptions are the exclusive property of CCTVGUY and may not be used without prior written permission.
CCTVGUY we offer Fast FREE shipping on all orders over $200 within Australia.
Free Shipping Terms and Conditions
Free shipping applies to orders over $200 delivered to these regions: Western Australia, South Australia, New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, Tasmania, Northern Territory, and Australian Capital Territory. We deliver to addresses outside of these states and territories and a shipping fee will be quoted at the checkout.
After you have completed the checkout and payment process you will receive an order confirmation by email. You'll receive an update by email with the Tracking ID and information on how to track your order.
We ship to residential and business addresses. Shipping to a business address can be beneficial as the recipient or anyone authorized to accept the delivery on their behalf must be present when the order is delivered. It means you may get your gear sooner. When there is no one at the address or the person at the address can't or won't accept delivery, and we don't have authority to leave the parcel, the courier will leave a calling card with information on how to collect the order. For further delivery inquiries please contact phone number 02 9836 3133
WE DO NOT ACCEPT PO BOX ADDRESSES.
Same Day Shipping Information
Orders placed before 1:00 PM Monday-Friday are shipped on the Same day (unless it's a public holiday or a weekend).
We use Couriers please, Startrack, Australia post.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as for instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Get Service – A returned merchandise authorization (“RMA”) is required before sending a product back to us. Before sending a product for warranty repair, please call our support department at 02 9836 3133, and we will attempt to diagnose the problem, assist you with procedures for making warranty claims to third party manufacturers, identify the appropriate warranty actions for your product, and, if necessary, issue an RMA number and return instructions. Our RMA technical support policies and procedures, which may be found on our website (www.cctvguy.com.au) or printed information enclosed with your product, govern all policies and procedures relating to both warranty and non-warranty returns. Please do not send a product to us without an RMA. Please pack the product carefully before return and include all parts and accessories so that we can thoroughly service your product.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Unfortunately, we cannot accept the incorrect installation damage.
If you cut the wire and install it, you will not receive a warranty.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
please contact us or filling this RMA Form return to us